Hundreds recently attended a free Tnooz-TripAdvisor webinar to learn about advanced techniques for reputation management in the hotel sector.
The 60-minute session focussed on ideas on delivering an outstanding guest experience, optimising a hotel’s web presence with reviews and user generated content, and how hoteliers can turn traveler reviews into opportunities.
The Tnooz-TripAdvisor webinar took place on Wednesday 17 August and featured a stellar line-up of participants:
- Adele Gutman, vice president of sales, marketing & revenue, HKHotels
- Josiah Mackenzie, industry analyst, ReviewPro, and founder, Hotel Marketing Strategies
- Brian Payea, head of industry relations, TripAdvisor
Here is a video of the full webinar, including Q&A session:
The full deck of slides is also available:
- How to increase sales and maximize revenue with traveler reviews
- Underscoring the importance of online hotel reputation management