The mobile device is now part of everyday life and becoming the hub for all traveler activity, replacing PC, telephone, kiosk, boarding pass.
The traveler‚Äôs handheld device is now an integral part of the entire journey, not just from pre-trip planning and booking, but through the actual trip itself.
But what does this mean for the travel industry? What are suppliers and intermediaries doing to take advantage of this trend in traveler behavior?
This webinar by Tnooz and Amadeus¬†explored the influence of mobile on traveler behavior from pre-trip research and booking through the life of the journey as well as the business behaviors of the suppliers servicing this always-connected traveler.
Other topics in the webinar included:
- Implications for evolution of applications
- What’s next for the industry as customers become better connected
- Collaboration and consolidation of mobile provision
- Learning from other industry sectors
- David Holyoke,¬†Travel Leaders Corporate, president
- Rain Fletcher,¬†Choice Hotels International, VP application development & architecture
- Brian Beard, Amadeus, executive travel technology consultant
- Kevin May, Tnooz editor and co-founder
Here is the recording of the webinar:
Here are the slides: