Searching and booking accommodation have never been more complicated, especially as new channels emerge and existing ones evolve.
So as leisure and corporate booking patterns change and new technology comes on-stream, how should the travel industry position itself to make the most of multiple new opportunities to provide the most efficient AND valuable means for travellers and partners?
- the needs of the consumer.
- the challenges facing the intermediary.
- the view of the technology provider.
Taking part in this event will be:
- Nina Willdorf, editor-at-large, Budget Travel (needs of the consumer)
- Donald J Buynack, president, Options Travel (challenges facing the travel agency)
- Niklas AndrÃ©en, group vice president, global hospitality and partner marketing, Travelport GDS, (view of the technology provider)
- Kevin May, editor and co-founder, Tnooz
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinarâ€™s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11am US/4pm UK/5pm Central Europe (all times local).
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.