What else is going on in the world of travel tech? A round-up of other stories from across the industry?
- Â Web design company NucleusÂ has developed a website for luxury villa brandÂ Beyond Spaces. The website, which is optimised for Â smartphone and tablet devices, features 67 private villas in the Greek Islands.
- Mobile specialist Mobiquity has joined forces with FlightView, the real-time flight information service to develop mobile applications that aim to help airlines and the wider travel industry drive revenue and instill loyalty.
- Guests staying at Hilton Worldwide properties in the US will have access to 24-hour customised, digital content from USA Today following a partnership between the two companies. Members of the Hilton HHonors will get access to exclusive online entertainment via the loyalty programme’s guest portal.
- Travelzoo has appointed Frederic Ahlin as creative director with responsibility for brand initiatives. Ahlin will be based in London and joins from Hotel Chocolat where he held a similar role.
- Osprey Holidays has implemented a sales, contract and booking platform from Dolphin Dynamics. The solution, which provides access to a range of airfares including low-cost carriers, contracted fares and Galileo, was initially used for the city breaks programme but has now also been extended to the ski division.