In the recent past, travelers had limited options to use their mobile phones for searching, shopping, buying and managing their journeys.
Now, always-connected leisure and business travelers expect increasing control over planning and enhancing their travel experience.
How can hotel operators harness mobile technology in branding and merchandising their services?
Panelists for the webinar:
- Josiah Mackenzie, director of business development, ReviewPro
- Jeroen van Velzen, CEO, Sound of Data
- Suzie Wotton, vice president of marketing at Red Carnation Hotels
- Kevin May, editor/moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO/producer, Tnooz
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinarâ€™s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Wednesday June 6 2012:
- 10.30amÂ US Eastern time.
- 3.30pmÂ UK time.
- 4.30pm Central Europe time.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited.Â Register for FREE now!