Think about how much time you spend in airports and what you do there. Now, imagine how technology is turning the airport experience on its head… for the better.
The future role of airports – the meeting grounds for airlines and travelers – is driven by unprecedented social and technological change.
Expect new levels and diversity of service, personalized travller experiences, universal availability of mobile connectivity and many changes in the airport as a merchandising environment.
What strategies and business models enable airlines and airports to seize new opportunities for managing the total trip experience?
Our expert panel includes:
- Brian Beard, Amadeus, executive technology consultant
- Glenn Gruber, Ness Technologies, AVP travel technologies
- Patricia Simillon, Amadeus, head of airlines operations strategy
- Kevin May, Tnooz, editor and co-founder/moderator
- Gene Quinn, Tnooz, CEO and co-founder/producer
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on¬†Tuesday 12 June 2012,¬†ALL TIMES LOCAL:
- 11am¬†US Eastern time (BST -5).
- 4pm¬†UK time (BST 0).
- 5pm¬†Central Europe time (BST +1).
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited.¬†Register for FREE now!