We all love airports, right? But think about how much time you spend in airports and what you do there…
…and then imagine how technology could turn the airport experience on its head… for the better!!
The future role of airports â€“ the meeting grounds for airlines and travelers â€“ is driven by unprecedented social and technological change.
In this webinar, presented by Tnooz and Amadeus, we examine how technology is shaping the needs and expectations of airport visitors and the industry, focusing on a number of key issues:
- How will airline and airport operators engage with customers?
- What strategies and business models enable airlines and airports to seize new opportunities for managing the total trip experience?
- How other parts of the industry can learn from these exciting developments?
- Brian Beard, Amadeus, executive technology consultant
- Glenn Gruber,Â Ness Technologies, AVP travel technologies
- Patricia Simillon, Amadeus, head of airlines operations strategy
- Kevin May, Tnooz, editor and co-founder/moderator
- Gene Quinn, Tnooz, CEO and co-founder/producer
The report cited in the webinar is available here:Â Reinventing the Airport Experience.
Here is the full video of the webinar:
And here are the slides (NB: This is an updated version to reflect change to original Slide 8 and new picture credit to BCD Travel):