One of the most dynamic and connected regions in the world – but what are the trends in travel that are shaping how the industry is evolving?
The latest episode of TnoozLIVE asked this and other questions as part of a roundtable debate, covering mobile, social media, emerging markets and women travellers.
Panelists for the webcast on August 29 were:
- Kei Shibata, CEO, Travel.jp
- Mario Jobbe, co-founder, Circos Brand Karma
- Emilie Couton, director of hotel solutions, Accor Asia-Pacific
- Siew Hoon Yeoh, WIT founder/co-moderator
- Kevin May, Tnooz editor/co-moderator
- Gene Quinn, Tnooz CEO/producer
These topics also will form the core content of the annual ITB Asia Clinics, powered by WIT, held as part of the ITB Asia fair from Oct. 17-19 in Singapore.
The clinics, held on Oct 18-19, will be jointly organized and run by WIT and Tnooz.
Video from TnoozLIVE:
And the slides: