2012 – how is it going for you? Over half way through the year, we decided to find out how the industry is feeling and where its strategy is on some key issues.
Tnooz and PhoCusWright collaborated to produce a 60-minute webinar to¬†to take the pulse of the industry and collect opinions from those listening in live. Almost 150 people cast their votes to a series of questions, ahead of a debate among the panellists.
Topics under discussion:
- How is 2012 shaping up and what is the industry‚Äôs outlook on 2013?
- What is the industry‚Äôs take on recent IPOs, funding of new travel ideas and prospects for current players?
- Social commerce: is anybody making money yet?
- Mobile commerce: how much money is everybody making?
- What are the most significant emerging technologies that will change travel commerce?
Our panel for the¬†FREE webinar:
- Lorraine Sileo, vice president for research at PhoCusWright
- Douglas Quinby, senior director for research at PhoCusWright
- Stephen Joyce, CEO at¬†Rezgo¬†and chair at¬†OpenTravel Alliance
- Kevin May, co-founder and editor/moderator at Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, co-founder ¬†and CEO/producer at Tnooz