Suppliers such as airlines and hotels have rolled out significant merchandising strategies to boost their revenues from ancillary travel products.
But also getting squeezed in the process are travelers who now must grapple with the complexity of fares, packages, choices and add-ons.¬†With unbundled travel services the “new normal”, travelers are changing how they search, shop, book, pack and travel.
As a result, the way suppliers market and sell to travelers also must evolve.
- How far does unbundling go before it backfires?
- And how does the industry adapt to better serve this new traveler persona?
This webinar, produced by Tnooz and Amadeus, examines new traveler behavior, the effects of unbundling services on business models and how suppliers manage the marketing opportunities and challenges.
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
- Brian Beard, executive technology consultant, Amadeus
- Scott Gillespie,¬†travel industry consultant, Gillespie’s Guide to Travel + Procurement
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
- Kevin May, Editor and moderator, Tnooz
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar‚Äôs chat facilities.
This¬†FREE 60-minute webinar¬†takes place on Tuesday October 30 2012 (NOTE: TIMES ARE LOCAL AND ACCOUNT FOR DAYLIGHT SAVING CHANGES]
- 11am¬†US Eastern time.
- 3pm¬†UK time.
- 4pm¬†Central Europe time.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited.¬†Register for FREE now!
NB: Paper money aeroplane image via Shutterstock.