Smartphones and tablets … constant connectivity and mobility … these devices and trends have a massive impact on the lives of every business and leisure traveler.
But what has the industry learned since the idea of the always-connected traveler became the norm?
Where are the next opportunities for the travel industry in the mobile space?
And, perhaps most important of all, what are the rapidly evolving expectations of on-the-go customers as they interact more with travel brands via mobile devices?
- Bill Loller, vice president of mobile product management, Tealeaf, an IBM Company
- Julie Ask, vice president and principal analyst, eBusiness and channel strategy professionals, Forrester Research Inc.
Joining the panel from Tnooz:
- Kevin May, editor and moderator
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer.
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar‚Äôs chat facilities.
This¬†FREE 60-minute webinar¬†takes place on Thursday November 8 2012:
- 11am¬†US Eastern time.
- 4pm¬†UK time.
- 5pm¬†Central Europe time.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited.¬†Register for FREE now!
NB: Mobile traveler image via Shutterstock.