Tnooz-Nor1 FREE webinar: Why up-selling is key to long-term revenue growth and loyalty
Is the best time to present ancillary offers to guest really at the time of booking? Or should suppliers work harder to anticipate buying decisions to make real-time, personalized offers when consumers make a purchase?
Big Data is transforming into decision analytics that enables travel suppliers to increase revenue and drive lasting loyalty by making up-sell and cross-sell offers to customers throughout the trip life-cycle, from booking through the trip’s completion.
What must travel suppliers do to ready their organizations to generate, in real-time, the right offer at the right time to the right person?
The webinar will address these and other audience questions:
- How can a hotel company enhance its initiatives to drive incremental revenue by being data-driven?
- What is the key to knowing what a traveler would be willing to pay for on top of an existing booking?
- What should be avoided in order to ensure a traveler doesn’t feel his privacy is in question?
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
- Jason Bryant, Founder and co-CEO, Nor1
- Henry Harteveldt, travel industry analyst, Hudson Crossing
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar’s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Tuesday 20 August 2013 (ALL TIMES LOCAL):
- 11am US Eastern time
- 4pm UK time
- 5pm Central Europe time
You can reserve your FREE seat at this webinar HERE.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
NB: Hand money mouse image via Shutterstock.
This is the byline used for stats, roundups, bits of housekeeping and other generic articles from Tnooz.