Tnooz-Travelport FREE webinar: Redefining airline retail sales for agents and planners
What is the best way to sell consumers and business travelers the airline experience? Where do the best sales techniques intersect with the most efficient merchandising tools?
Furthermore, how can travel agents, corporate travel planners and other travel buyers learn more about the newest airline merchandising technology?
Travelport and EasyJet will lead a discussion of Travelport’s Merchandising platform and the opportunities it presents airlines, agents and planners.
This webinar investigates:
- Transformation of indirect distribution into a contemporary retail channel
- An airline’s delivery of content, ancillaries, product descriptions and fare families
- Merchandising airline product through visually appealing tools rather than codes and commands
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
- Andrew Hodges, director of sales, distribution and business, EasyJet
- Derek Sharp, managing director for global distribution sales and services, Travelport,
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar’s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Tuesday 23 July 2013 (ALL TIMES LOCAL):
- 11am US Eastern time
- 4pm UK time
- 5pm Central Europe time
You can reserve your FREE seat at this webinar HERE.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
NB: Aircraft in the air image via Shutterstock.
This is the byline used for stats, roundups, bits of housekeeping and other generic articles from Tnooz.