Tnooz-Travelport FREE Webinar: The (R)evolution of Search
With travel industry consolidation, the rise of metasearch, and increasingly tech-savvy consumers, search has never played a more important role within the travel industry.
This webinar, produced by Tnooz and Travelport, examines the evolution of the search landscape and how changes driven by consumer behavior, expectations, and attitudes combined with advances in technology are driving improved search and what your business needs to stay competitive today and into the future.
This 60-minute discussion will consider:
- Industry trends, evolution of search and the new search landscape ahead.
- Why search is important and how it is driving a better customer experience on supplier and intermediary websites.
The presenters for the webinar are:
- Shelley Beasley – chief operating officer, Webjet.
- Michael Wake – product director, Travelport.
- Kevin May – Tnooz, editor and co-founder
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar’s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place:
- 4 pm US Eastern time (GMT -4) on March 22.
- 8pm UK time (GMT 0) on March 22.
- 9 am Auckland time (GMT +11) on March 23.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited. Register for FREE now!
Kevin May is editor and a co-founder of Tnooz. He was previously editor of UK-based magazine Travolution for nearly four years and web editor of Media Week UK from 2003 to 2005.
He has also worked in regional newspapers (Essex Enquirer) and started his career in journalism at the Police Gazette at New Scotland Yard in London. He has a degree in criminology and a postgraduate diploma in magazine journalism.