Tnooz turns three, a very good number
I logged into WordPress today and couldn’t help noticing a number on the dashboard: this blog entry is the 6,801st editorial post since we launched Tnooz three years ago.
Here are some more current numbers …
- 200,000 visits per month
- 1.2 million page views per quarter
- 18,000 newsletter/RSS subscribers
- truly global B2B audience … 45% North America, 35% UK/EMEA, 20% Asia Pacific/LATAM
- 460 start-ups featured in our TLabs Showcase
- THacks in London, Boston, Las Vegas, Singapore and San Francisco
- Appy Hour meet-ups at leading industry events like ITB Berlin, WebInTravel and PhoCusWright 2012 (Appy Hour sponsorships available)
- webinar registrations averaging 400
- more than 100 advertising, sponsorship and partner relationships
And thanks to our readers and commercial partners … one and all.
NB: Third birthday cakes image via Shutterstock.
Gene Quinn is a pioneer in digital media and a well known figure in the travel industry through his former role as chairman of research company PhoCusWright.
An editor, columnist and reporter in his first career at The Chicago Tribune and previously Philadelphia Daily News and Wilmington (DE) News-Journal, Gene has since been involved at the forefront of the new digital economy.
He has held adviser, executive and board director positions to a string of media, technology and marketing companies including Newtrade Technologies, Checkfree, MTV Networks, BzzAgent and the MIT Media Lab.