TnoozLIVE – Episode #1: 2011 roundup and 2012 preview [VIDEO]
Google to struggle with its new-found desire to dominate the travel industry, no successful travel startups over the past few years, Apple to blow everyone away?
These and more in the first episode of TnoozLIVE.
- Dennis Schaal, Tnooz North America editor
- Linda Fox, Tnooz Europe reporter
- Alex Bainbridge, Tnooz node/TourCMS CEO
- Evan Konwiser, Tnooz node/FlightCaster co-founder
- Stephen Joyce, Tnooz node/Rezgo CEO
- Valyn Perini, Tnooz node/OpenTravel Alliance CEO
- Gene Quinn, Tnooz CEO
- Kevin May, Tnooz editor
NB2: Our apologies for two brief spots of interference in the recording.
Kevin May is a senior editor and one of the co-founders at Tnooz. He was previously editor of UK-based magazine Travolution and web editor of Media Week UK from 2003 to 2005.
He has worked in regional newspapers (Essex Enquirer) and started his career in journalism at the Police Gazette at New Scotland Yard in London. He has a degree in criminology, a postgraduate diploma in magazine journalism and will be publishing his first book - a biography about electronic band, Depeche Mode - soon.