Sponsorships for Appy Hour at ITB Berlin 8 March 2012
Tnooz will present a lunch-time version of Appy Hour on 8 March at ITB Berlin. The meet-up is part of Tnooz’s partnership at eTravel World, the mobile solutions and social media forum and exhibition at ITB.
Join Tnooz’s team and hundreds of innovators of mobile, social commerce and other travel tech solutions as we share ideas with ITB trade show visitors and exhibitors.
Appy Hour sponsorship package includes:
- Your brand at an informal stand-up lunch at eTravel World
- Your brand displayed during two Tnooz-moderated panel discussions following Appy Hour
- Introduction of your company representative during Appy Hour
- 6 weeks of banner ads on Tnooz, named online travel trade publication of the year at the British Travel Press Awards.
- Branding on-site at Appy Hour
- Leaderboard advertising unit on Tnooz with Tier 1 sponsorship
- Skyscraper advertising unit on Tnooz with Tier 2 sponsorship
- Editorial post on Tnooz highlighting sponsoring company
Make Tnooz sponsorships work for your business
Tnooz offers sponsorships of our innovative business networking events â€” Appy Hour and THack.
Appy Hour events are scheduled alongside leading travel industry conferences and trade shows and are lively discussions about travel tech trends and issues in a relaxed social environment.
We offer the following sponsorship benefits:
THack is a travel industry first â€” a Tnooz “hack day” that brings together the developer community to brainstorm and invent new product concepts and web-based tools.
THack is an open development environment that embraces both open and proprietary APIs and allows interaction among developers.
Sponsorships are available for travel suppliers, intermediaries, tech solutions providers and other companies who want to reach the travel tech development community.
For more information about Appy Hour and THack sponsorships contact: