Tnooz offers video advertising modules of 30 seconds and 60 seconds embedded on our website.
Feature your company’s products and services through animations, spokespersons, testimonials from customers and industry experts.
Specifications for Tnooz video ads:
- Aspect ratio — 16:9 video at its original aspect ratio (1280 x 720 recommended)
- Frame rate — The video frame rate should be the same as the original where possible (up-sampling from a 24-fps original can cause judder artifacts, for example). For film sources, a 24-fps or 25-fps progressive master yields the best results, while videos that have had a resampling transfer process applied — such as Telecine pull-down — often result in a lower-quality video.
- Resolution — High-definition videos are the preferred format.
- Accepted formats — Windows Media Video (.AVI), 3GP (mobile phones), .WMV (windows), .MOV,(mac), .MP4 (iPod/PSP), .MPEG, .FLV (Adobe Flash), .MKV (h.264)
- Image format — Pre-roll title slide recommended, 280 pixels wide x 158 pixels high, in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif (static and animated), or .png file formats.
For more information about Tnooz’s video advertising contact:
- James Craven (Americas) atÂ email@example.com
- Glen Suillivan (EMEA) atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gene Quinn (APAC) atÂ email@example.com