Tnooz is hosting a must-attend gathering of travel tech journalists, bloggers, entrepreneurs, executives, technicians, engineers and thought leaders at the Travel Technology Europe event.
#tcamp2 â€“ Tnoozâ€™s unique flavor of barcamp for Talking Travel Tech â€“ will be the capstone event on the evening of February 9, following the VIP drinks hosted by Travel Technology Europe.
- Tim Wright (Travelport)
- Brian Batts (Travelport)
- Kenny Picken (TravelTek)
- Valyn Perini (Open Travel Alliance)
- Alex Bainbridge (TourCMS)
- Paul Richer (Genesys)
- Janet Titterton (Collinson Latitude)
- John Howell (Multicom)
- Jonah Sigel (PlanetEye)
- John Lambe (OpenJaw Technologies)
- Neil Simpson (Travel Technology Europe)
- Capture the buzz of the hottest travel companies and freshest ideas.
- You set the agenda for the night.
- Challenge fellow delegates and opinion formers in the sector.
- Share ideas with those immersed in travel tech.
If you are attending Travel Technology Europe in London, we look forward to seeing you at this FREE event…
- Tuesday 9 February 2010
- 7pm to 8.30pm
- Gunnell Suite,Â Hilton Kensington, London
- FREE entry (only FREE TTE attendee badge required)
Travel Technology Europe 2010
Want to attend #tcamp2?
- Send an email to register and suggest agenda items.
- Or just turn up on the night.
Gold sponsor for #tcamp2:
Silver sponsor for #tcamp2:
Tnooz has a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for #tcamp2 in London. Contact us for more details.