Tnooz-eNett-MasterCard FREE Webinar: How travel payments are transforming the industry
Today’s travel payments landscape is complex. With rapidly changing points of sale, complicated distribution chains and legacy payment systems competing with new payment innovations, it’s about time someone clarified the options and the costs.
Join Tnooz, eNett International and MasterCard for a FREE webinar that will simplify the complex travel payment landscape with results from the first-of-its-kind research program.
The webinars are timed and tailored for audiences in different global time zones and will help you:
- Discover the true costs of payments
- Learn how to reduce your exposure to credit card fraud, surcharges and foreign exchange
- See how you can improve efficiency with payment processing, integrated within the GDS
Panellists for the webinars are:
- Jason Hancock – head of channel development, eNett International
- Luis Yofe – senior business leader, Travel Payments Solutions, MasterCard Worldwide
- Kevin May – editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn – CEO and producer, Tnooz
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the chat facilities.
THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS OF THIS WEBINAR:
1. Tuesday 7 May 2013 (4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time)
2. Thursday 9 May 2013 (3pm British Summer Time/10am Eastern Summer Time )
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinars and publish on Tnooz following the events for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited. Register for FREE now:
NB: Credit card passport image via Shutterstock.
This is the byline used for stats, roundups, bits of housekeeping and other generic articles from Tnooz.