Tnooz-Tealeaf webinar VIDEO: The mobile traveler experience
Combine mobile trends and the user experience in travel with consumer expectations – what do you get? Some winners and some losers in the travel business.
These are some of the core issues are the heart of how the travel industry is grappling with the rise of the always connected traveller, so how do companies – both leisure and business-focused – deal with it?
Tnooz and Tealeaf, an IBM Company, produced a webinar to outline some of the problems at the heart of the new mobile traveller experience.
- What does “mobile first” really mean?
- How do consumers use mobile phones for travel today?
- How should the travel industry approach the design and development of mobile services?
- Bill Loller, vice president of mobile product management, Tealeaf, an IBM Company
- Julie Ask, vice president and principal analyst, eBusiness and channel strategy professionals, Forrester Research Inc.
- Kevin May, editor and moderator
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer.
Here is the full video of the webinar:
And the slides:
Kevin May is a senior editor and one of the co-founders at Tnooz. He was previously editor of UK-based magazine Travolution and web editor of Media Week UK from 2003 to 2005.
He has worked in regional newspapers (Essex Enquirer) and started his career in journalism at the Police Gazette at New Scotland Yard in London. He has a degree in criminology, a postgraduate diploma in magazine journalism and will be publishing his first book - a biography about electronic band, Depeche Mode - soon.