Tnooz-WEX FREE Webinar: Success stories for e-payments in travel booking
Are high volumes of hotel booking payments creating an accounting nightmare for your payments teams?
Are you sacrificing control, or having difficulty managing to contracted rates with your supplier base? Do you spend too much time resolving payment disputes?
Learn from e-payments experts at WEX Bank, Expedia and HotelTonight who will discuss how single-use virtual accounts can help drive efficiencies in the payment and settlement process for OTAs, traditional agencies and tour operators.
- domestic and global adoption trends and drivers
- tips from inside Expedia and HotelTonight implementations
- choosing the right partner and best solution
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
- Monica Fallo, WEX Bank, director US sales
- Chris Richter, Expedia, senior project manager
- Jared Simon, HotelTonight, COO
- Kevin May, Tnooz, editor and moderator
- Gene Quinn, Tnooz, CEO and producer
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar’s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Wednesday 30 January 2013 (ALL TIMES LOCAL):
- 12pm US Eastern time.
- 5pm UK time.
- 6pm Central Europe time.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited. Register for FREE now!
NB: Money plane image via Shutterstock.
This is the team byline for Tnooz.