TnoozLIVE – Next episode with WIT: Marketing to the new traveller in Asia
Rapid adoption of technology and changing demographics are creating new sets of customer behaviour among Asian travellers.
- social media
- the women’s market
These three topics also will form the core content of the annual ITB Asia Clinics, powered by WIT, held as part of the ITB Asia fair from Oct. 17-19 in Singapore.
The clinics, held on Oct 18-19, will be jointly organized and run by WIT and Tnooz.
Panelists for the FREE TnoozLIVE webcast on August 29 are:
- Kei Shibata, CEO, Travel.jp
- Mario Jobbe, co-founder, Circos Brand Karma
- Emilie Couton, director of hotel solutions, Accor Asia-Pacific
- Siew Hoon Yeoh, WIT founder/co-moderator
- Kevin May, Tnooz editor/co-moderator
- Gene Quinn, Tnooz CEO/producer
This FREE 60-minute show takes place on Wednesday 29 August 2012:
- 2.30pm local Singapore time
- 8.30am local Central Europe time
- 7.30am local UK time
- 2.30am local Eastern US time
The show is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the show and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
NB: Child mobile image via Shutterstock.
Kevin is senior editor and a co-founder at Tnooz. He was previously editor of UK-based magazine Travolution and web editor of Media Week UK from 2003 to 2005.
He has worked in regional newspapers (Essex Enquirer) and started his career at the Police Gazette at New Scotland Yard in London. He has a degree in criminology, a postgraduate diploma in magazine journalism and publishes his first book - a biography about Depeche Mode - in early-2017.