Big Travel Data Hackathon 2013 – Boston
The first ever fully open day of travel hacking on Big Data sets.
Join us for hacking and data-driven travel research at Hack/Reduce in Boston on October 19 2013.
Hack/Reduce and Tnooz provide computing power, bandwidth, exclusive data sets, mentors, and domain experts.
The event is FREE to join and is open to developers, researchers, scientists, students, and designers from the academic and business communities. Individuals and teams are encouraged to register for the hackathon.
- Friday, October 18, 6-9 pm for a social meetup and event overview
- Saturday, October 19, 9am – 9pm: hackathon, presentations/judging and award ceremony. Meals included for hackers.
- $1,000 for best travel business-related project (picked by our judges)
- $1,000 for best computing project (picked by our judges)
- $1,000 most creative, awesome use of data (winner crowd-voted by hackers)
- $500 hotel voucher awarded in random drawing
- More prizes to be announced
NB: Boston skyline data image via Shutterstock.
This is the team byline for Tnooz.