WEBINAR VIDEO – Personalize to win: never miss another revenue opportunity
Airline marketers and revenue managers are under tremendous pressure to grow revenues while maintaining low costs.
That’s why many are turning to techniques that engage each customer more personally for higher conversion
However, the path to personalization can be expensive and risky, with options ranging from buying all-in-one complex marketing solutions to cobbling a variety of marketing tools together to build your own system.
- Drive more customers to convert faster
- Sell more ancillary products and services with predictive offers personalized for every customer
- Reduce the cost of acquisition and increase lifetime customer value
Panelists for our FREE WEBINAR are:
- Aurelius Noell – director of ecommerce and commercial IT, Viva Aerobus
- John Callan – VP of marketing, Boxever
- Ruadhan Barry – head of product strategy, Boxever
- Martin Cowen – contributing editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, – co-founder and producer, Tnooz
The FREE WEBINAR took place on Wednesday 8 February 2017.
Slides and video recording available after you register for FREE:
Kevin is senior editor and a co-founder at Tnooz. He was previously editor of UK-based magazine Travolution and web editor of Media Week UK from 2003 to 2005.
He has worked in regional newspapers (Essex Enquirer) and started his career at the Police Gazette at New Scotland Yard in London. He has a degree in criminology, a postgraduate diploma in magazine journalism and publishes his first book - a biography about Depeche Mode - in early-2017.