Travel Technology Europe 2017
The UK’s premier event devoted to travel technology takes place again at London’s Olympia from 22 to 23 February 2017.
Now in its 14th year, Travel Technology Europe features two days of peer to peer networking, social events and 1-2-1 appointments between attendees, industry experts and suppliers from across Europe to create new business relationships, share knowledge and best practice.
Tnooz will be hosting a panel discussion on Day Two of the event in the hospitality theatre
Hotels and online travel agencies – a new route to becoming frenemies
- We discuss the hotel distribution marketplace and how accommodation providers and intermediaries can work together, examine the new partnerships that are beginning to unfurl that benefit both models, and how perhaps the marketplace will evolve.
- Aly Thompson, industry manager for UK and Ireland, Trivago
- Lennert de Jong, chief commercial officer, CitizenM Hotels
- Emily Assender, head of global business development, Triptease
- Adriaan Coppens, CEO, OTA Insight
Sign up here to register for the show.
Kevin is senior editor and a co-founder at Tnooz. He was previously editor of UK-based magazine Travolution and web editor of Media Week UK from 2003 to 2005.
He has worked in regional newspapers (Essex Enquirer) and started his career at the Police Gazette at New Scotland Yard in London. He has a degree in criminology, a postgraduate diploma in magazine journalism and publishes his first book - a biography about Depeche Mode - in early-2017.