WEBINAR VIDEO: Tap OTA conversion secrets for direct hotel bookings
In an ideal marketplace, hotels would see an equal percentage of bookings coming from online travel agencies (OTAs) and directly from the hotel website.
But for many hotels, particularly independent brands, this balance has been tipping steadily in favor of the OTAs.
One of the biggest reasons why: conversion optimization.
OTAs have invested millions into understanding e-commerce psychology and usability design, and they’ve used these techniques to maximize bookings on their sites.
By tapping into these secrets to conversion, hotels can optimize their own websites to increase direct bookings, maintain a healthy percentage of direct business, and lessen their reliance on OTAs.
In this FREE webinar, Travel Tripper will discuss:
- The importance of a direct sales strategy in today’s omnichannel marketplace
- The secrets to conversion that OTAs employ to win hotel bookings
- Case study: How Stratosphere Hotel increased their direct booking revenue by 40% by using OTA techniques
- How to optimize your own hotel website to increase conversions
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
- Gautam Lulla, President, Travel Tripper
- Scott Yankton, Strategic Consultant
- Kevin May, Senior Editor & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This free webinar took place on Thursday, November 5, 2015
Recording and slides:
This is the team byline for Tnooz.