WEBINAR VIDEO – Win customers, post-Brexit, with the right payment strategy
The travel industry is facing major challenges which threaten growth, such as Britain’s likely withdrawal from the European Union. The pound’s value is at a 168-year low overall, and is at a 31-year low against the US dollar.
With talk of Brexit, how can you successfully abate consumer concerns?
A must for anyone in the leisure travel industry, the webinar answers the following questions:
- What impact is Brexit having on the travel industry? Are other factors more pertinent?
- Why is building customer confidence central to success in the travel industry?
- How you choose the right supplier payment strategy?
Panelists for the webinar are:
- Martin Alcock, Director, The Travel Trade Consultancy
- Lee Jackson, Head of European New Business, WEX Travel
- Sean O’Neill, Editor in Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This webinar took place on 3 November 2016.
See recording, slides, and whitepaper after you register for free:
This is the team byline for Tnooz.