WEBINAR VIDEO – Tools and tips to drive online success for agencies and travel sellers
Travelers’ behaviour, needs, and expectations are constantly evolving as they embrace technology.
The next leap forward for agencies and travel sellers who intend to stay competitive is to turbo-charge their own mobile and online capabilities, according to Sabre, the global travel technology giant.
Providing bricks-and-mortar, mobile, and an online presence gives them a powerful advantage in offering a seamless customer experience and building customer loyalty.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand your customers’ propensity to book and manage travel digitally
- Gain insights into the consumers’ digital channel preferences (mobile, web, social)
- Get pointers on how to deliver an intimate and personal digital customer experience
- Learn from examples of how travel agents have benefitted from working online
- Find out which capabilities and technologies you need to win online
Presenters for the webinar are:
- Madhavan Kasthuri, EMEA online technology director, Sabre
- Andy Owen Jones, CEO, bd4travel
- Martin Cowen, contributing editor, moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, co-founder, producer, Tnooz
This FREE WEBINAR took place on Thursday 26 January 2017.
Slides and video recording available after you register for FREE:
NB: Image by Sashkin/BigStock
This is the team byline for Tnooz.