Tnooz-Sabre FREE webinar: Tools and tips to drive online success for agencies and travel sellers
Travelers’ behaviour, needs, and expectations are constantly evolving as they embrace technology.
The next leap forward for agencies and travel sellers who intend to stay competitive is to turbo-charge their own mobile and online capabilities, according to Sabre, the global travel technology giant.
Providing bricks-and-mortar, mobile, and online presences gives them a powerful advantage in offering a seamless customer experience and building customer loyalty.
Register now for this FREE Tnooz/Sabre webinar for a foolproof guide to becoming a successful online travel business.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand your customers’ propensity to book and manage travel digitally
- Gain insights into the consumers’ digital channel preferences (mobile, web, social)
- Get pointers on how to deliver an intimate and personal digital customer experience
- Learn from examples of how travel agents have benefitted from working online
- Find out which capabilities and technologies you need to win online
Presenters for the webinar are:
- Madhavan Kasthuri, EMEA Online Technology Director, Sabre
- Andy Owen Jones, Co-founder and CEO, bd4travel
- Martin Cowen, Contributing Editor; Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, Co-Founder & Producer, Tnooz
This FREE WEBINAR takes place on Thursday 26 January 2017, at 1500 CET (Paris/Berlin), 1400 GMT (London) and 0600 PST, and 0900 EST. Please adjust for your local time zone.
NB: Image by Sashkin/BigStock
This is the team byline for Tnooz.